Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 in Review

Well, another year has come and gone.  I cannot believe we are headed into 2011 already.  This year has been such a good year for the Smith's.  Here is just a glimpse into the things we have done in 2010. 

January- Landry learned to walk! 
February- Landry turned 1
and Landry experienced her first snow
March- Landry had her first visit to the ER (and hopefully her last visit for a while!)
April- Tim had his knee surgery and Landry and I did our best to nurse him back to health
May- I had another great Mother's day spent with my favorite girl in the world
June- Landry went to her first swim lessons in Mommy and Me Classes
July- I turned one year closer to the big 3-0
August- We spent a week at the beach on our Griswold Clemens family vacation
September- We said goodbye to some really great friends
and celebrated Mom's 50th Birthday!
October- Landry dressed up as Tinkerbell for Halloween
and Tim and I celebrated 10 years out of High School
November- We celebrated how thankful we are for all our blessings
December- We had a very Merry Christmas
2011 is gearing up to be a very good year. 
So, what wll this next year bring for us? 
Who knows, but I do know we will be having a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a very cute little girl and very cute family! You guys must be so blessed! I am a new reader and I live in Oklahoma. My husband and I have a little girl too, her name is Kadence, she turned 2 this past November, so Landry and Kadence aren't very far apart in age. What a doll. I look forward to reading more you. :-) May the year 2011 bring you more precious memories with your family!

Robbie and Melissa said...

Oh, Sep made me tear up! We miss our great TX friends!! Give Landry a BIG hug for us!