Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Favorites

Woo-Hoo!  It's Friday!  And, it's May.  May is actually one of the slower months for us which is nice from the pace we've been accustomed to the past few months.


I'm once again linking up with Andrea, Narci and Erika with my favorite pictures of the week.

His first sucker...
Last Friday Hayden and I went up to my mother-in-laws school to have lunch and visit with her work.  They had not seen Hayden in a while and couldn't believe how big he had gotten.  Try carrying him everywhere :)  Anyways, one of the ladies that works with Debbie has known me since I was really young and loves seeing Hayden and gave him his first sucker.  He loved it!  I'm going to have to invest in a bag of dum-dums because he was quiet for a whole ten minutes standing just like this. 

Hayden and Angel...
I've mentioned Hayden's love for our dog many times and I feel like I take pictures just like this one on a daily basis.  Poor Angel cannot find a spot in this house without Hayden finding her. 

Friends Forever...
I love spending my days with Hayden and Landry but sometimes a mama needs to get out and have adult conversation.  So, when my girls offered up a lunch I couldn't say no.  I love these girls so very much.  I am privileged to get to do life with them.  I've known Hilary and Jenn  for most of my adult life and Kari and I met and were instant friends.  We spent three hours at Corner Bakery laughing and sometimes that's the best medicine, right?

Let's go Rangers, let's go...
Tuesday night Tim and I went to the Rangers game with a few friends from his work.  We sat in a really cool section with food and drinks galore.  It was fun.  Of course the one night we picked to go it was 50 degrees outside, so I was cuddled under a blanket the whole time, but it was fun nonetheless. 

Smoothie stealer...
I make a green smoothie every morning for my breakfast.  In case you want the recipe, it's 1/2 frozen banana, a bunch of kale, lite strawberry yogurt, orange juice, some flavored coconut water and ice.  I love it.  Well, so does Hayden!  He steals my smoothie almost every morning.  I keep saying I'm going to double the recipe and make him his own.  And yes, he's sitting on the table.  He has learned how to climb up on the chair to the kitchen table.  I cannot turn my back for one second with this kid.

Well, another weekend is upon us.  I'm headed to Landry's school today for field day and I'm so glad it's going to be a perfect day for it.  



1 comment:

Donna said...

Visiting from the link up! So fun you got to go to the Ranger's game. My boyfriend and I were hoping to go to the Tampa game last week when we were in Florida but the timing just didn't work out. Seeing a game live is definitely on my bucket list though!