Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Favorites

Once again it's Friday.  This week flew by for me.  We only have three more weeks until Landry's out for the summer and we started making our summer bucket list this week.  We scaled it down from last summer to make it a little more attainable. 


I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for my favorite pictures of the week.


Big boy...
Hayden has really started to copy Landry lately and want to do everything she does.  He decided on Tuesday that he wanted to sit at the table and eat his breakfast just like her.  Poor thing was way too short, but he tried.


Coming up roses...
I met two of my favorite girlfriends for dinner Tuesday night and had some yummy sushi.  I wore my new favorite shorts I bought this weekend.  I fell in love with the rose print on them.  Also, I'm in desperate need of a new mirror.  I'm on the hunt for a full length one for our bedroom.


Get this kid a selfie stick...
Hayden has this play phone and it has a feature that makes you think you are taking a picture and I taught him this week how to take a selfie.  I'm so proud :) 


Just let him sleep...
We went and visited a friend yesterday and then ran some errands which always wears this kid out.  He fell asleep on the way to get Landry so I took advantage and read some of my new book.


We need a bigger bed...
You know that feeling when your house is quiet?  Sometimes it makes me nervous and yesterday I was putting clothes away and noticed that upstairs was awfully quiet.  I walked into my bedroom and this is what I discovered.  They had made pallets on my bed watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  It was a wonderful sight!


The weekend is upon us and I'm super excited!  The rain we have been having lately is putting a damper on all our outdoor plans.  Also, it's Mother's Day weekend and I'm spending it with my mama and then my own kids are taking me to lunch Sunday. 

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Ahhhh! Kara! Such cute pictures! And you...in that outfit...LOVE IT!