Monday, January 12, 2009

Gifts, Gifts, Gifts Galore!!!

This weekend I had not one, but two showers! My first shower was Friday, and was given to me by my work. I had seven wonderful hostesses, and they did a fabulous job of decorating and putting the conference room together. I got so much good stuff. We got the high chair, bath seat tub, lots of cute clothes and some diapers.

One of the girls made these little onesies with her name


Here is the cake


Just a few of me opening the gifts






My second shower was on Sunday. This was the shower for the church thrown for me by some of my best friends. I got some great stuff from there too. We got the infant car seat, diapers and more clothes. Let me just tell you that she has a better wardrobe than I do! I also got the little chair I had been wanting for her room from my parents. I can't wait to take some really cute pictures in it.

Here is a picture of me with the hostesses


This is the cake that matched the invitation


The table with the sign that Shay had made for me and the diaper cake that Hilary made


Shay and I got matching outfits from my mom for Landry and Kensington



Tim and I definitely scored some loot this weekend. We can't thank you all enough for your generosity towards us and lil miss Landry.

No comments: