Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Honeydew List



35 Weeks!
This week she weighs as much as this honeydew melon.
As you can tell, Angel is starting to not cooperate with me on these pictures. She is so over all of this!

This week has been one of those weeks where I have started freaking out a bit. I literally have 1 month left! I have started scrambling around to do stuff. I gave Tim a few things to put together and he did them all in one afternoon! We now have the pack n play set up in the living room, the stroller ready to go, the mobile on her bed put up, and the diaper champ is set for all those lovely smelling diapers coming our way!

I have 2 showers coming in the next week. I can't wait! After that, I have a feeling the nesting will begin.

My 36 week appointment is Tuesday, and I am anxious to see what they tell me. Then I start going once a week!

1 comment:

katy said...

yea!! I'm so excited!