Friday, January 2, 2009

Reflecting on 2008

Here is a look back at our 2008:

January: Found out Shay and Andrew are going to be parents!


February: Had another wonderful Valentines day with the hubs


March: Found out we were pregnant

April: Had a miscarriage that tested not only our faith but our marriage and we came out 10 times stronger and we celebrated 2 wonderful years of marriage!


May: Went on a fun weekend getaway with my parents


June: Found out we were pregnant again!


July: Celebrated my 27th Birthday with many friends and family and got my new purse!



August: Celebrated 50 years of marriage with Grammy and Grandaddy in Florida with the whole family


September: Double the Pink! Shay and Andrew had Kensington and we found out we are having a girl!



October: NKOTB (enough said!)


November: Had my first baby shower!


December: Had our 3d sonogram done and got to see her beautiful face!
I will show you these pictures in another post!!!

2008 was such a wonderful year of ups and downs for us. Tim and I have definitely gotten closer if that is even possible.

We can't wait for this year to show us all that it has to bring!

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

It was a great year and they're only going to get better. I love you! I wish I could see you every day!!!! Can't wait to meet Landry Kate!