Monday, January 26, 2009

Top 10

Since today marks 10 days until my due date I decided to list the top 5 reasons I have loved being pregnant and the top 5 reasons that I will be glad when she is out!

Loved
1. I love feeling her hiccups every day. She tends to get them for minutes at a time.
2. Telling people that we were pregnant. It's amazing how giddy grandparents can get when you tell them you are expecting.
3. Having an excuse to eat whatever I wanted! Tim has never said a word about what I have been craving or wanting at the time.
4. Seeing your whole stomach move when she yawns or stretches.
5. Knowing God has entrusted Tim and I with her.

Not so Loved
1. The nausea. Yes, I realize people have it worse (Shay), but any kind of nausea is not good.
2. Maternity clothes- I actually couldn't wait to wear these, but now I find myself getting sick of half the stuff in my closet. I'm ready for my old body to fit into my cute spring and summer clothes.
3. Swollen feet- they look like balloons that you could poke a needle in and they will just pop!
4. Being tired all the time! I used to just take naps on Sunday afternoons, now I take them whenever I know I have an extra 30 minutes or so.
5. The anxiety I am getting about going into labor-whether it be Landry induced or doctor induced!

Overall, the good definitely outweighs the bad. Just 10 more days!

2 comments:

Love, Dani said...

Well here's my List...
Good-
1. I finally get to be an aunt
2. I have another person to shop for
3. Listening to Bobby talk about how cool it's going to be to have a little one around
4. Watching you grow
5. Getting to be one of the first people to actually get to see her

Bad-
1. I have another person to shop for!!!!!!!!!!

Love you-
Aunt Dani

Mix and Match Mama said...

We are soooooooooooo ready for Landry to be here!!! I can't wait to meet her. Love you!