Thursday, January 29, 2009

I swallowed a watermelon!


39 weeks.
Landry is the size of a watermelon.

I cannot believe we have made it this far. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and there is no progression. This lil girl likes her warm and cozy home. You can't blame the girl though, would you want to leave your warm home for the weather we have been having?

She did give me some good news though. If I haven't had her by the 12th, that will be her birthday! So, there is an end in sight. That made me feel a whole lot better.

1 comment:

Tammy Kesterson said...

Kara,
What a beautiful mommy to be you are! Your smile reminds me of your mom when she was waiting on you!God has blessed little Landry with a wonderful family and the Kesterson's are praying for you and Tim and can't wait to meet your baby girl.
Love you,
Aunt Tammy