Saturday, January 31, 2009

Landry's Room

Well, it is finished! There is just one more thing to go in... Landry! Tim and I finally finished this room. It took me a lot longer than I had anticipated. Here are a few things from her room.

This is her bookcase with some really important stuff on it. The picture frame on the top was given to her by Tim's grandmother, the plaque is from Shay, the piggy bank is from my mom, the Puff the Magic Dragon book is from my dad, the Precious Moments doll is from Tim's mom and the rabbit was given to me by Southwest. Dani is painting her a canvas as we speak to go above the bookcase.


This is her crib


This is her name above her crib


This is her rocker


Her changing table


These are some pictures above the changing table that Hilary took for us


This is the chair that my mom got her


That's about it, now she can come!

No comments: