Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Favorites

This week I’m linking up again with Erika, Narci and Andrea.  I just love this series, and I love seeing what everyone else’s favorite things are.  

 

Park Date…

Last Friday I took Landry and Hayden to the park when I picked them up from school.  We have a really nice park by the house and it has two playgrounds, but also has a baby swing.  Hayden loved it!  My parents have a swing like this in their backyard, but it has a slide behind it so he could only go so far.  So last week when I pulled him up and let go, he got so tickled!  It was the cutest thing.  He loved it!

 

Texas Weather…

So, last week I wore boots and this week I’m back to shorts.  That’s Texas for you!  I love this weather, but I am so ready for some fall to come our way.

 

I drive a lot…

So, this is random, but last week my car hit 50,000 miles.  That seems like a lot for only having it 2.5 years.  Then I realized that we have been to Florida, Alabama, and all over Texas in this car.  Lots of memories made here, and I still love it as much as the day we bought it!

 

My babies…

Yesterday when we got home we went upstairs to play in Hayden’s room and Landry was tired, so she laid down on my lap.  Hayden is really watching her these days, so he laid down just like her.  I love my babies so much and dread the day they don’t want to lay in my lap anymore.

 

Big Boy…

So, Saturday we are planning Smith family fun day.  We are carving pumpkins, eating Halloween food and watching Hocus Pocus!  I loved this movie growing up, and can’t wait for Landry to watch it.  When I went into Walmart yesterday they had pumpkins sitting out and this one caught my eye.  For $3.00, are you kidding me?  I snagged it up.  Actually it weighed a ton, so it took all I had to put this thing in my cart, but I did.  We can’t wait to cut into him!  

 

Speaking of big boys…

This one is getting too big on me.  I *think* he took his first step last night.  I have my camera out at all times ready to film it, but he usually just plops back down.  Well wouldn’t you know it, the one-time I don’t have my camera and he steps out.  I got so excited and jumped up and down and it scared him and he fell back down!  Here he is this morning on the way to school holding his own bottle and just looking BIG!


I'm so looking forward to this weekend! Woohoo for Friday!!!

2 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Girl! This Texas weather is killing me! Hurry up and feel like fall already :). Happy weekend friend! Love you!

Shelly @ The Queen in Between said...

So ready for some fall weather as well...and this weekend is going to be "unseasonably" warm here based on the weather man this morning! I feel ya on the car mileage...my car is 3 years and 4 months and I have 86K on it!! Eek!