Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Favorites

Woo-hoo, it's Friday again! I'm once again linking up with Andrea, Narci and Erika.


These are my favorite moments from this week. 


And we are walking…

On Tuesday night, we were in Hayden’s room playing and Tim was sitting on the floor playing with Hayden and we were determined to get him to walk.  He’s been trying for weeks, but hasn’t taken that first step yet.  Once he got the hang of it, he just kept going!  And, the best part?  I captured it all on video!  We were so excited for him.  

 

Red ribbon week

This week was red ribbon week at school for Landry and she got to dress up every day.  She loved it.  

Monday was “I mustache” you to stay off drugs/red day. Tuesday was pajama day. Wednesday was camo day. Thursday was neon/sunglasses day. Friday was dress as your favorite storybook character day.  She went as Fern from Charlotte’s Web.  She looked so cute!  

 

Baby Haley

My friend Kelli had her sweet baby girl Haley on Tuesday and we got to go meet her Thursday.  Wow, you forget how little newborn babies are until you hold one.  Hayden was never this small, but it’s hard for me to remember that Landry was!  

 

 

Family pictures

We have family pictures in the morning.  I love taking these every year.  It is fun for me to look back and see how much we’ve grown.  Here is last years picture. Hayden was only 6 weeks old!


It's Halloween and Elsa and olaf are ready to trick or treat!

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I hope you guys had the BEST Halloween!! The pic on IG on your little Elsa and Olaf was just too cute!!