Saturday, October 18, 2008

10 Years

10 years ago Friday, I had my first date with Tim Smith. I had no clue then what kind of path my life would lead me, and I definitely did not think it would include him. Tim was someone I knew through my friends, and when he asked me out, I was a little surprised. I said yes, because I was intrigued. He took me to see Armageddon and then took me to the fine dining of Arby's! Yep, we were two broke high school kids, so there wasn't much for us to choose from. He swears to this day that I am the one who chose Arby's. From then on, mine and Tim's relationship was a roller coaster. We had many ups and downs, but there is no one I would rather have those ups and downs with than him. Tim and I definitely balance each other out. Tim is so even keel and easy going, and I am not. I'm not really sure where my life would of gone had I said no 10 years ago, but I don't really care to know either. Tim totally completes my life and I have never been with someone who makes me laugh as much as he does. I love each and every day I have with him. I cannot wait to see him become a father in February. I just know he will be the sparkle in her eye. Here are a few pictures of us throughout the years.

Our Senior Homecoming Picture


Us on Easter


Us at Church Camp


Us at Disneyworld


Us at Shay and Andrew's Wedding


Our Rehearsal Dinner


Leaving Our Wedding


I love you Tim, and always will.

1 comment:

Blaire said...

Congrats on 10 years! :) What a great love story the two of you have to share with your daugther.