Thursday, October 16, 2008

This might be a little corny



Our girl is the length of an ear of corn!

I am 24 weeks!

I am in my 6th month!

Wow, time sure does fly when you're pregnant. Not much news to report. She keeps getting bigger, I keep getting bigger! I am loving this weather right now. This is my favorite time of the year. I need to start making my hot chocolate and chili (not together though!) Speaking of, people keep asking me if I have been having any weird cravings, and surprisingly, I have not. I mean, I love my food, but I haven't had to have one specific thing. I'm an equal opportunist when it comes to the food, I don't discriminate.

We have a busy weekend ahead. Friday is mine and Tim's 10 year dating anniversary! Be looking for that post this weekend. Saturday, we are going to start picking out paint for the nursery. Sunday, I have...
I'll give you a hint.

No comments: