Thursday, October 30, 2008

Weekly Update




26 weeks! Our girl is the length of an english cucumber. Apparently this means it doesn't have seeds, as apposed to the regular cucumber with seeds.

We have been very busy this week. Lots of stuff going on. On Tuesday Tim and I went to the JV Volleyball game for some of the girls in our youth group. We had these girls in our class last year. I adore all 4 of them. They get so excited when they see my belly and they just squeal.


Wednesday night, mom and I went to dinner with one of our friends, Cindy. When I was in 8th grade, my mom started working at a pre-school and she was co teaching with Cindy. They hit it off right away, and she kind of became my 2nd mom. When I was in college, I needed a job, so I started working for the same church and ended up co teaching with Cindy just like my mom had 10 years earlier. Cindy is a wonderful Godly woman and she is always trying to take care of me. Mom and I have started meeting her for dinner once a month just to reconnect and chat.

We are off to Austin this weekend to see one of Tim's cousins and his fiancee. Mom and I plan on going to the outlets and start Christmas shopping!!! I might slip into the Carter's and look for baby girl something while I'm there too!

No comments: