Tuesday, October 14, 2008

23 weeks



Sorry! I could not think of something that went with papaya, so my title is boring this week. By the way, my book says papaya, and this is what I found at the store, but I feel like there is no way she is this big!!! My week has been filled with many new things. I have been noticing my ribs hurting, especially when I sit down, so I asked my doctor, and she said that she is really long for my torso, so her foot is jabbing my ribs. It just means I have to get up and walk more during the day, which can't hurt, right? My doctor's appointment went well. Everything looks good. I have to go in a few weeks to take my glucose test. I have heard good and bad things about this. It tastes like really sweet kool-aid is the consensus. I love my sweets, so hopefully it won't be too bad. Since the weather is getting nicer, Tim and I have started walking Angel at night.

2 comments:

Amber Massey said...

That is a huge papaya!! They are not usually that big, haha! Good to hear that all is well! Good luck with the glucose test~ Loves!

katy said...

if she's getting too long for your torso, then maybe she IS that big! :) and i know my glucose test sure didn't taste like sweet kool-aid. good luck on that one. just down it.