Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hangin Tough

So, back in 1989 I was a huge New Kids on the Block fan. I had a ton of memorabilia, and I had my dad tape their concert on Pay Per View with our VCR. My sister and I would sing along and dance to the concert like we were there. Then when I was 10 I got to go to their concert with my dad and my friend and her dad at Texas Stadium. We sat so close I could of touched them.

This last Sunday I had the opportunity to relive all of this. Dani and I got the opportunity to go to the American Airlines Arena to see their concert. Hil is a huge fan as well, so we went with her, her sisters and a few of her friends. Dani and I were singing all the old songs like we were back in our pajamas in our living room watching their concert on TV. This pregnant girl was jamming! Here are a few pictures from the concert.






1 comment:

Katy said...

how fun!! i didn't know you got to go to a concert way back when! you're so lucky! were you really this close in these pictures? wow...