Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

Another eventful weekend down. We had a great time with family and friends this weekend.

Friday-
Tim and I had senior leadership class together in high school and our teacher was a 24 year old named Lance. We have kept a friendship with him and his wife, Mandy ever since then. They have since moved to St. Louis with their 4 kids, but Lance remains a huge OU fan. He comes every year for the Texas-OU game and takes Tim with him. This year we had a great time with him.


Saturday-
Mom, Dani and I went to the shower for Kensington and Shay. I had such a great time meeting all her friends from her church. Kensington is such a cutie and I adore her.


Sunday-
As I mentioned in my post about my favorites for fall, I mentioned that I love the fair. We picked this day to go, and I was not disappointed. It was such a nice day, but it was so crowded. I got to eat my corny dog and funnel cake, and I tasted the chicken fried bacon. Sounds bad, but it was actually pretty good. I love going to the fair, and I cannot wait to take my daughter there.

No comments: