Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cauliflower Power




25 Weeks!

The baby weighs as much as a head of cauliflower. Lot's of things going on this week. I have started to get pretty uncomfortable at nights. Everyone I tell this to, says to just wait, it gets worse. I sleep with at least 3 pillows a night. Poor Tim and Angel, they are being taken over in the bed. Other than that, I feel great. I still have a ton of energy, and we are still walking at nights. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is going. She will be here before we know it!

1 comment:

Kim W. said...

Hi Kara...this is Kim Watson...I don't know if you remember me or not, but I am one of Hilary's friends from ACU/Abilene, and I hope you don't mind that I found your blog via Hilary's blog, but I did and I just wanted to say congratulations on the baby girl to come! That is great! I hope you are enjoying every minute of your pregnancy...and yes, it does go by SO fast...and I think each time gets faster and faster...it's actually kind of sad. Anyhow, take care, and I look forward to being able to follow you through this wonderful journey of motherhood! Best wishes to you and Tim!