Friday, June 4, 2010

16 Months Old

Today my little Landry bug turns 16 months!  I have really noticed this month how much older she is looking.  Especially when I brush her hair and put it behind her ears, she just looks more like a little girl and less like a baby to me.  She is doing so many things this month.
*Every night after her bath, she knows we brush our teeth.  She will pull out her little stool and stand on it and brush her teeth
*She is still such a good sleeper.  She sleeps at least 13 hours a night, sometimes more and takes one to two good naps a day.  The girl definitely got her sleeping habits from me!
*She loves to swim.  I am so excited for swim lessons next week
*She is still wearing 24 month-2t clothes and a size 5 or 6 shoe
*She has found her new favorite book.  As soon as she is ready for bed she will pull it out of her book shelf and sit in my lap while we read "Somebunny loves me".  She can now pick out the "doggies" in the book and then gives them all a kiss

Landry- I love you so much.  You are growing up before my very eyes.  I love to watch all that you are learning and I love to see you growing.  Thank you for being such a good little girl and my best friend!
-Mommy

No comments: