Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Little Rock

When my mom was 8, she and her family moved from Little Rock, AR to Dallas.  My mom has always had a deep love for Little Rock and this weekend we went back there to see some family and friends.  I got to meet a lot of people that my mom grew up with and spend some much needed quality time with my mom and my Aunt Karen.  We had such a good time.  Here are Paw Paw and I at Cracker Barrel.
On Saturday, we went to my mom's oldest friends house-her 14,000 square foot house!  Oh my goodness, I had never seen such a beautiful house that a celebrity didn't occupy!  I took some beautiful pictures of the sunset from her balcony.  Their house overlooks the lake and they have the most beautiful sunsets. 
 
We also got to go visit my Aunt Bettye.  Such a sweet woman, and just sitting with her made me miss my Maw-Maw.  She died 8 years ago, but is still very present in our lives. 
Here are the 4 amigos.  We had such a good time in the car reminising and talking about old times.  I love these 2 women so much. 
Me and my sweet Momma

 

No comments: