Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our Girlie Weekend

This weekend just flew by!  We had such a fun, busy one that was spent focused on girls.  Friday, Shay and I went to see SATC2 for a mommy date. 
Not really worth the money, I gotta tell ya.  Shay and I were not very impressed with the movie, but we did have a good time together!  After the movie the boys and kids met us to go eat some yummy Cheesecake Factory.  Here is Landry with one of her favorite girlfriends.
We let Smith join in on the girl time too!
So, the dinner didn't exactly go as planned either.  At one point both girls were screaming ready to get out of there!  We realized we went from a nice leisurely dinner for 4 to a meltdown drama meal for 7!  Oh well, we wouldn't have it any other way! 
Saturday morning, I went to a shower for Hilary and Miss Charley. 
I am so excited for Hilary to join the "moms of girls club".  She will be such a good girl mom and she was spoiled with all sorts of bows and tutus and PINK!!! 
Saturday night, we threw a surprise party for Melissa!  Boy, was she surprised. 
Landry got to spend some good girl time with Kyndall and Erin, her favorites!
I loved spending my weekend girl time with my favorite girl!

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

We always have fun with the Smiths! Maybe SATC 3 will be better :). We love you!