Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

I was blessed 2 years and 3 months ago with Landry Kate Smith.
Over these past 2 years, she has taught me a lot about what being a mom means.
I do not take a minute I have with her for granted.
Thank you Landry for teaching me how to be humble, patient, loving and what it truly means to see Jesus through another persons eyes.
 Saturday night, we cooked Debbie a feast!
I made lobster for the first time!
I let Debbie enjoy her time with Landry and she wanted to play outside and swing.
Sunday, we spent the day with my mom.
Landry loves to help Mimi put on her make-up
3 generations of girls!
Seeing this picture makes me miss my Maw-Maw.
She went to be with Jesus almost 9 years ago so this day is bittersweet for us.
We miss her.
My dad and his mom
Sunday night we took mom out to a hibachi dinner.
My momma loves her hibachi!
My mom and her girls
I love this little girl and I am so thankful for her!

No comments: