Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Sister

Almost 26 years ago, I was blessed with Dani Lynn.
She is by far one of the best people I know.
Some facts about Dani:
1. She loves her family
2. She is getting married in less than 4 months!
3. She is crazy about my daughter and has been since the day I told her I was pregnant
4. She is so giving and buys Landry stuff all the time
(this is her "cheese" face)
5. She is marrying a great guy
6. She graduated Thursday!
I could not be more proud of her and all that she is going to accomplish.
Congrats Boo, I love you!
I must say, for a 2 year old my daughter did really good at the two and a half hour ceremony!
She did have some help though with my Grammy and Mom there
 

1 comment:

Love, Dani said...

Thank you for the nice blog! I do love your daughter and I will love the next just as much, even if it's a stinky little boy! I love you and thank you for being a wonderful big sister!