Friday, October 23, 2015

July 4 weekend

I always love July 4 weekend. The past few years we have gone to Galveston but decided to not go this year so we hung out at my parents house all weekend.

On Saturday my mom and I took Landry to see Inside Out. It was the cutest movie! We took her to Grapevine Mills mall and ate lunch while we watched the movie. She loves doing this. I'm kind of nervous the next time we take her to a regular theatre she's going to wonder where the waiters are :). 

Sunday we swam in the morning and played with Bullet then got dressed and went up to La Cima club. We love this place. My parents have been members for a while so all the staff know my kids and are always so accommodating to them. 

They had face painting and Landry thought this was the best part!

Then before it got dark we went out to the Mustangs and walked around. 

Finally the sun went down and the part we had been waiting for was here. It was firework time!  They played music to go along with them and sitting up 26 stories high was the coolest feeling. Both my kids loved it! 

The next day we swam pretty much the day away. 

Another successful July 4 weekend!

No comments: