Thursday, October 29, 2015

Our visit to Clyde, TX

At the end of July, my mom and I loaded up the kiddos and drove to spend a few days with my Aunt Karen and Uncle Steve. 

When I was 12 they moved to Clyde with their two boys. I used to get to go visit every summer for a few days. I loved going. I'm a lot like my aunt Karen and I really enjoy being with her and her boys. 

My mom didn't get to go on our annual garage sale trip this year and wanted to go see them so we thought it would be fun to go for a few days. Landry and Hayden loved it! 

We went to the children's museum in Abilene and the Abilene zoo. 





I look up to both these women in so many ways. They are great together and make me laugh like no one else can. 

We had a blast!

Next summer Landry will be old enough to go on her own like I used to and is already counting down the days!







1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I just love your Aunt Karen :).